maandag 7 februari 2011

It's weird that I post for the second time today, but I promised pictures of my weekend to you. I had to wait for posting them, because I didn't had all the pictures of yesterday. Yesterday was great! Chantal was in the town I live, and we walked and took photos. You may know her from her blog: http://crystalvisionss.blogspot.com/. Saturday I went to shop with my dad, it was fun. I bought a shorts (finally!) and a top both at Zara. We also bought cupcakes! They were delicious. They were from Lily's. Now I'm exhausted, don't know why. I'm always exhausted after weekend. That's weird, because after weekend you shouldn't be tired at all. Okay, I found a really great song from The Fleet Foxes. I love them. And this song, it's called Tiger Mountain Peasant Song. I just bumped my finger, and now it hurts f**king bad. Enough talking. Photos.









Fleet Foxes - Tiger Mountain Peasant Song

2 opmerkingen:

  1. yummy those cupcakes:) and you have great style x


    check out the AlexanderMcQueen scarf giveaway:)
    http://www.inablondeworld.net/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. these cupcakes look delicious.
    i'm usually very tired after weekends because my sleeping rhythm is so weird and because partying is exhausting! :P

    loving your fake-fur hat in the below post <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen